Being part of Saltel Industries team
Saltel Industries employees
On a day-to-day basis, being a Saltel Industries employee means:
- To be empowered: each one of us needs to know what is expected from him/her. The role and responsibilities of each employee is clearly described in job descriptions and SMART indicators are defined in order to measure the performance of both the company and individuals.
- To have his/her contribution valued: each employee is a team member and a key contributor. He/she executes its missions by taking responsibility and accepting accountability for results for both him/herself and the team. Each employee supports a culture of respect for the contribution of every person.
- To have the opportunity to grow: employees learn new skills, develop their abilities, and gain satisfaction from taking an active part in the development of the company.
To make sure these values are living on a day-to-day basis, the company gives the opportunity to all employee
- to give his/her feedback on the overall satisfaction at work and working conditions thru a Quarterly Employee Survey
- to propose new ideas or improvements thru the SWS committee (HSE – Welfare at work – 5S) and monthly Continuous Improvement meetings
- to express him/herself, to assess his/her performance and prepare the future with the company thru an annual appraisal review with his/her manager.